• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Help with TC flashback setting

crunchman

Hey, I used to use an Ibanez de7 delay often using the double-track setting to thicken solos. I'm having a hard time emulating that tone with the flashback. The settings in the de7 are delay time = 0 , Repeat = 0 , delay level = 10 and the range would be set at 30-160 ms. Is the flashback able to emulate the de7 here, I admit I am not that familiar with delay pedals, any help appreciated..........crunch

gearscrubs

If you use the toneprint software, you should be able to create a custom delay that closely matches the ibanez.

minty901

Hey, I used to use an Ibanez de7 delay often using the double-track setting to thicken solos. I'm having a hard time emulating that tone with the flashback. The settings in the de7 are delay time = 0 , Repeat = 0 , delay level = 10 and the range would be set at 30-160 ms. Is the flashback able to emulate the de7 here, I admit I am not that familiar with delay pedals, any help appreciated..........crunch
If not with the stock delays/toneprints then you can definitely do it with the toneprint editor. You can get down to (I think) 0ms or definitely 1ms delays with the editor. I use it to emulate vibrato and chorus by adding modulation to the "delay"

Sparkfriction

you can do it without tone priont i guess. try the slap back setting, this should give you the shortest range of time with 1 repeat.

Trending Topics