Help with TC flashback setting

crunchman

Hey, I used to use an Ibanez de7 delay often using the double-track setting to thicken solos. I'm having a hard time emulating that tone with the flashback. The settings in the de7 are delay time = 0 , Repeat = 0 , delay level = 10 and the range would be set at 30-160 ms. Is the flashback able to emulate the de7 here, I admit I am not that familiar with delay pedals, any help appreciated..........crunch

gearscrubs

If you use the toneprint software, you should be able to create a custom delay that closely matches the ibanez.

minty901

Hey, I used to use an Ibanez de7 delay often using the double-track setting to thicken solos. I'm having a hard time emulating that tone with the flashback. The settings in the de7 are delay time = 0 , Repeat = 0 , delay level = 10 and the range would be set at 30-160 ms. Is the flashback able to emulate the de7 here, I admit I am not that familiar with delay pedals, any help appreciated..........crunch
If not with the stock delays/toneprints then you can definitely do it with the toneprint editor. You can get down to (I think) 0ms or definitely 1ms delays with the editor. I use it to emulate vibrato and chorus by adding modulation to the "delay"

Sparkfriction

you can do it without tone priont i guess. try the slap back setting, this should give you the shortest range of time with 1 repeat.

Trending Topics