• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Help with upgrading the nut on my PRS SE!

waylay00

Yeah, that's actually where I bought my SE from.

Since this is a relatively less expensive guitar, I'd like to learn how to do it myself though.

Giraffecaster

Since this is a relatively less expensive guitar, I'd like to learn how to do it myself though.
buying the proper files and supplies will cost you more than just having someone do the nut for you. unless you plan on doing multiple guitars to justify the expense of the files, i'd just have it doe by a pro. messing up a nut is easy and with no previous experience you can plan on messing up at least a few before you have a guitar that is playable.

waylay00

buying the proper files and supplies will cost you more than just having someone do the nut for you. unless you plan on doing multiple guitars to justify the expense of the files, i'd just have it doe by a pro. messing up a nut is easy and with no previous experience you can plan on messing up at least a few before you have a guitar that is playable.
After some consideration, I think that's probably the best option. A local tech can do it for $59 (setup included). Is that a fair price?

Trending Topics