1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hen-Bev S1/Axe D60 model/Brown youtube clip...

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Ed DeGenaro, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Mark Kane

Mark Kane Silver Supporting Member

Ya know Ed, not that you need a critique from me but in the past year or so your playing has really gotten to a place where I enjoy pretty much every thing you post. It seems like you've slowed down or something and your timing and flow are just great. You're in the pocket now. Another great clip, thanks for posting.

2. Ed DeGenaro

Ed DeGenaro Supporting Member

Thanks, I think it has to do with having played about 150 shows with the Country band last year, where certain stuff just doesn't fly.
    Funnily enough in the past I always cringed when I watched any kinda video footag of me, I had no issue with it just on audio. But when there was a visual aspect to it it always seemed disjointed. So, yes, I've been beating into submission. Plus working with Sub D on my new CD forced me to worry about aspects I never given too much thought.

3. Guitar Slinger6

Guitar Slinger6 Member

Sounds great Ed, it always does.

4. BuddyGuit

BuddyGuit Supporting Member

5. thirsty one

thirsty one Member

Ed, your playing and tone are superb! I have serious gas for the Axe-Fx because your clips.

6. Ed DeGenaro

Ed DeGenaro Supporting Member

Thanks...plus it sure would be cool together with your Fuchs.