• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Hendrix and cliche

MartinPiana

Silver Supporting Member
Been digging the new Oz Noy album - first exposure to him, a bit busy, but plenty of cool feeling and lines. He does a couple Hendrix things you don't usuallly don't hear people do, which made a big impression on me. Like, "I should learn how to do that."

Which brings the question, "How come Hendrix himself didn't make me want to do that?"

Answer: "Maybe because I didn't have the concept of even being able to play that when I started listening to Hendrix 40+ years ago. And I've listened to him so much, a lot of the stuff he plays I don't fully notice any more."

Anybody else have an experience like this? How do you open your ears to hear something fresh that you've listened to a zillion times?

Trending Topics