• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Henning Amplification Website...

sah5150

... is coming soon, but I have a "Coming Soon" page up now that kinda shows the look/feel. Check it out here:

http://www.henningamps.com

Full site will be up when I have amps to sell...

Our Facebook page will be updated soon (before the site launches). I'll be putting up some revised "How To" stuff based on my turret board prototype and also featuring various prototype builds, etc. Lots of cool and interesting updates - lots of the stuff has already been seen here, but it will be presented better and in more detail. Should be cool...

Will have a twitter account and youtube account linked. Clips, updates, etc...

When I have amps, I'll post on Facebook, send a twitter message and auto-enable the "Buy Now" feature on my website. You'll be able to select cosmetics at order time. First come, first served at that point and your amp ships the next day...

Like us on Facebook if you feel like it... Tell your friends! :rock: :D

Steve

Trending Topics