• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Here I am!

samywamy93

Hey guys! From Orlando, FL. Been playing for about 7 years AND I'm left handed :/ anyway I love gear so we have common ground

swen

welcome!!!

i am also a leftie (but play right handed)
one day though, we will take over the world!

Otto Tune

welcome!!!

i am also a leftie (but play right handed)
one day though, we will take over the world!
Oh, another one! Me too. What made you decide to play right handed? Did it just seem more natural?
Do you think learning was more difficult because of the left brain, right brain, thing? Did you find picking more difficult?
I do everything right handed except write and eat. Then I'm left handed. Sometimes I'm wondering if I should start over.

swen

Oh, another one! Me too. What made you decide to play right handed? Did it just seem more natural?
Do you think learning was more difficult because of the left brain, right brain, thing? Did you find picking more difficult?
I do everything right handed except write and eat. Then I'm left handed. Sometimes I'm wondering if I should start over.
i think my teacher just started me off right handed.... had no real issues...

i also do pretty much do everything as a leftie, but when i hold a bat or mick a ball i do it right handed/footed

Trending Topics