• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Here's the stuff if you want to take a gander.

the beep

Greetings from Kingwood Tx.

I'm happy to be a part of the coolest music forum on the net.
Allow me to give you a tour of the music room.

Here is a great sounding Giannini 12-string, a custom mim strat (very cool) and a chinese takamine cutaway (actually sounds great)!

Next is my favorite acoustic, a takamine koa wood cutaway. It's the perfect volume to sing with in the room. Next to it is a generic ibanez. Both the ibanez's sound and play suprisingly well for inexpensive instruments.

Here is a mim strat deluxe. I'm still getting used to the giant frets plus it weighs a ton. Good tone though and the b/n switch is intresting. It's next to the other ibanez.

Next is another giannini clasical/electric. I'm really falling in love with this guitar. Hard to explain but it's like listening to a really cool sounding harp. The bass next to it is a peavey fury v and a peavey milinnium.

A yamaha dtxpress.

An 88 key casio privia.

The amps are a vox ad30vt and a hartke 1200 wedge. Not shown is a 4 channel behringer that powers the drums and keyboard.

...and it's all going on this tascam dt-02 studio.

Well, that about wraps it up for now. I'ld really like to add a martin hd-28 but all in good time.
Thanks for stopping by and we'll see ya on the forum.
The Beep

archtopjazz

Gold Supporting Member
Platinum Supporting Member
Hi,

Welcome to TGP.
I like that giannini clasical/electric.

Jim

the beep

Hi,

Welcome to TGP.
I like that giannini clasical/electric.

Jim
Thx Jim.
The giannini 12 string and the classical are remarkable instruments. I tried the 6 string acoustic but was unimpressed with it's tone and returned it.

The classical is actually a giannini design built by ibenez with a Jay Turnser label. Picked it up on ebay for a couple a hun's. It was a risk that paid off :)

Trending Topics

Top Bottom