Heritage 535/Kingsley : Larry Meyer Burn in

Discussion in 'Gear Demo Videos & Sound Clips Archive' started by StevenA, Feb 27, 2009.

1. StevenA

StevenA Member

2. soopajeanmi

soopajeanmi Member

3. StevenA

StevenA Member

It's the amp on the 3rd gain stage, gain all the way up, all boosts engaged. Just having fun. It's youtube so what's the point?

SA

4. billstets

billstets Member

Congrats on the new rig! I have owned a Kingsley Deluxe 30 for about 5 years, and I'm sending it back to Simon next week to incorporate some of the latest enhancements to the D30. Even as it is, the amp is stellar. You're going to love it.

As for the Youtube clip, the guy is obviously an amazing player, but I have to agree that there's something odd about the sound, at least in the first clip. It's funny, sometimes guys put up Youtube clips that reasonably convey how good something sounds, and even just using the camcorder mic. I'm not just talking about the clips with pro recording. It must be mic placement. I shouldn't criticize, because I've never put a Youtube clip up, but that clip doesn't begin to convey just how great that rig sounds in real life.

Enjoy.

5. Jazz2Punk

Jazz2Punk Member

6. bilbal

bilbal Member

I dig the jazz clips. The 535 is similar to mine. You are going to continue to fall deeper and deeper in love that guitar. They are some of the best available IMO.

The Kingsley stuff intrigues me. I almost bought a Jester pedal awhile back. I decided I just couldn't afford it at the time. i do plan to get one soon though. I would love to play through some of Simon's stuff but of course there are no pieces around my area to check out. One day though...

Sounds great. I hope you enjoy your new rig.

Have fun dude!!!

Bill

7. StevenA

StevenA Member

Come to Jersey and play mine

SA

8. squeally dan

squeally dan Member

That sounds great and that guitar looks great. Now you got me wanting another hollowbody.