Heritage H535 25th Anniversary

Lambone

Hey, a local dealer has one of these, it's gourgous and sounds amazing. It was a limited run of 25 guitars.

He's asking $2,700

Seems like too much for a Heritage.

Any thoughts?

esoteric pete

Silver Supporting Member
that does seem a little high...

are they willing to work on the price for a serious buyer?

if not, call jay wolfe.

52ftbuddha

That is some serious cheddar. That said, you said it sounds amazing. I would not do it myself, there are too many great guitars for $2700 particularly in this economy and that is the most expensive Heritage I have ever heard of.

rob

Petero18

I would talk to Jay Wolfe at Wolfe Guitars. I have one on order with him, and I did not pay that much. The 25th anniversary was basically a normal 535 with an ultra wood upgrade and certificate and a couple other small things. The price was the same as a stock when I ordered, 4 months ago. I will be getting mine next week.

Celticdave

Seeker
Platinum Supporting Member
I would talk to Jay Wolfe at Wolfe Guitars. I have one on order with him, and I did not pay that much. The 25th anniversary was basically a normal 535 with an ultra wood upgrade and certificate and a couple other small things. The price was the same as a stock when I ordered, 4 months ago. I will be getting mine next week.
Beat me to it. I talked to him about a few different Heritage guitars right before Christmas. Great guy to talk to and very informative about Heritage gear.

Trending Topics