Heritage Victory Head / Pics!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by JDubb, Feb 1, 2008.

1. JDubb

JDubb Member

I just wanted to get the word out on this incredible amp. I have owned a ton of amps in my 30 years of playing and this is one of the best that I have owned to date. This one will go on my top 5 of all time favorite amps. If you are in the market for a new amp do yourself a favor and consider one of these Heritage Victory Heads.

I had the cabinet made by Jeff Earl at jdesigncabs.com It is a 1x12 open or closed back ported cab loaded with a Hellatone 30. It's a great combo with the Victory head. Jeff builds the best cabs around IMHO and you can't beat his prices.

Enjoy

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. theHoss

theHoss Member

You and I are on the same page. The Victory is an awesome amp. It is very versatile and sounds great. It is my main go to amp for live and studio work. Welcome to the Victory club. Keep us posted on how you are using it.

3. sickboy79

sickboy79 Member

4. daveS

daveS lefty dude on hiatus Gold Supporting Member

Between the San Andreas and Calaveras Faults
    I had a Victory head I recently sold. Fantasic amp....but I just wasn't using it enough to keep it....kind of miss it now. Heritage makes really nice stuff indeed.
    -d

5. JDubb

JDubb Member

I'm using this set up for live use. Small to medium size venues. Blues and rock. This amp nails a wide range of the tones that I need. Great blackface like cleans and tweed blues magic. I had a chance to use it in the studio last weekend. Sounded amazing.

JDubb

6. hawkeyeinexile

hawkeyeinexile Silver Supporting Member

WayOutWest (Santa Clara, CA (not Canada))
    chimes, too. also one of my all-time faves. i lucked into getting the first one made...;)

:cool:

7. indravayu

indravayu Senior Member

I am recording the majority of the guitars for my band's next CD though my Victory head, so +1 in the praise department.

- Chris