• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

hermida distortion-to get or not to get

guitarwill

hey guys my turns up on the distortion pedal and i've read some great things about it.

currently i've got bluesbreaker original, katana, keeley bluesdriver, ts-10, and a zendrive for overdrives. do yall thing the distortion would give me something different. playing out of a classic reverb 50watt. style wise i stick to srv, clapton, hendrix, john mayer, three kings if left to my own devises but i do dabble in some more rock stuff when the situation calls for it.. maybe it be cool to have a new sound available to me, any opinions

slopeshoulder

you can stack Katana into anything you have and get higher gain. But HD will give you more grunt and hair, and without stacking. A different voice.

The HD is amazing.Truly a voice unto itself with a great tone,enough hair and harmonics,to kick over a dining room table...

guitarwill

question, do yall think these will get to where there is a wait on them. i'm trying to weight the options of getting the pedal or doing another guitar project. so im just debating on if i have all my gain pedals covered or weather this would be a great addition to my sound

Trending Topics