Hermida UNIMOS delicious harmonious scuttle butt!!!!

cuz/karl

FJust had a run through with this guy.
This is a super tasty pedal.I was getting great low gain tones with tons of amp like overtones and suttle grit, like your amp on the verge of breakup through a clean Slivertone.
It also was equally cool slamming an amp already there.
Blues and classic rock tones were easy, kinda gave my Overdriver a run for its money.
That's saying a lot from me.Though tonaly they are different.This thing has a very unique voice I've not come across before.
The tone and accent knobs work really cool together .The accent adds a nice sparkle and a bit of grit.The tone is a high end rolloff.The ineracton of these and the gain knob yields a bunch of cool results, I couldn't pick one I liked best.......duelmos? .???????
Well done Alf.
Here is a really well done video by Carry Underwood's guitarist.....enjoy

Last edited:

mrmatt1972

Problem with the intro of the vid is I have no idea how much goodness the pedal is bringing to the equation there. Pretty sure the PRS, Shur, /13 combination (plus the super nice mic) could get there on their own...

That said, by 5 minutes in I could see the utility of the pedal, esp. for single channel amp players like me. Great sounding demo!

koa

Silver Supporting Member
Great demo... I've gotta check this one out. Loved the medium gain tones from this one...

Nevenonsodove

Problem with the intro of the vid is I have no idea how much goodness the pedal is bringing to the equation there. Pretty sure the PRS, Shur, /13 combination (plus the super nice mic) could get there on their own...

That said, by 5 minutes in I could see the utility of the pedal, esp. for single channel amp players like me. Great sounding demo!
IHMO expecially drive demos should be performed with a DI straight into cardboard. And possibly with stock PU's. Once you tweaked your sound with PU's, then the Amp, then the mic, well are we listening to the pedal or to the combination of Amp+Mic?

mxk116

Gold Supporting Member

And Shawn Tubbs is not too shabby either. I have to admit I was unfamiliar with Mr. Tubbs until this demo. Every day it seems I am introduced to another talented musician.

JeffR

Every time I see Hermida UNIMOS mentioned, the only thing I can think of is that it sounds like the name of a Breaking Bad episode.

Trending Topics