• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Hermida Zendrive Overdrive Pedal

blusman

Anyone know where I can pickup the Hermida Zendrive Overdrive Pedal. There seems to be a wait list from the manufacturer! Thanks!!!

storm319

The wait list isnt very long anymore. It used to be almost a year but the one I got a few months ago was ready to ship the day after I placed the order. Get it direct or you will end up spending an arm and a leg for one on ebay.

blusman

Thanks...I will do that. How have you liked your pedal and what style of music do you play? I saw Robben Ford playing one in Atlanta last Sun evening!

blackba

Gold Supporting Member
Just send Alf and e-mail and you will be on the list. BTW you might consider the Zendrive special edition, it looks pretty cool.

I really like my Zendrive and 2 mosferatus. I just took the plunge on a new distortion, I hope the wait is not too long.

Lots of threads on the Zendrive if you do a search.

kingpinboogie

Daphne My Girl
Even as an inveterate gear junky and tinkerer, I can still say that without a doubt, my Zen is a keeper! In addition to my '96 Cunetto era Tele, Victoria 35310, Gretsch Power Jet and Anniversary, and the '57 Historic reissue Lester my wife got for me, my trusty Zen ain't ever goin' away!
:love::BEER...Today, I am greatful.

shadowbox

Gold Supporting Member
No significant wait time now on either the Zendrive or Alf's newer Distortion pedal. In my opinion, both pedals are keepers!

playthecray

Silver Supporting Member
You will be waiting longer for the Tim or Timmy. I spoke to Paul today he will not be shipping to customer's directly until June timeframe. Unless you can find it with one of the few dealers.

Trending Topics