• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Hey Ark...

I tried to do a search on here for threads about your amps, and it doesn't work because your name is too short. How do people find you?

Cool looking amps by the way!

Just curious...

Jon

Last Nerve

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
Gold Supporting Member
Jon - try this - ARK*

Getting that * in there should pop things up.

fyrwyr

I tried to do a search on here for threads about your amps, and it doesn't work because your name is too short. How do people find you?

Cool looking amps by the way!

Just curious...

Jon

You could check out our website or email or call me;)

Thanks for the pat on the back by the way!

Dana Olsen

Platinum Supporting Member
Do a Search on TGP with the name "Aviator", or try "Dana" and see what pops up. There have been a number of threads, and some clips too, but "ARK" has only 3 letters, so the TGP search engine won't/ can't find terms that have only 3 letters - a minimum of 4 letters is needed to search.

Thanks, Dana

Trending Topics