Hey Everybody, It’s Tele Tuesday!!

aynirar27

Notable Member
Gold Supporting Member
lets post some teles! Cool and unusual or classic and sexy

A few months go I became aware that I had nothing resembling a tele in my gear room so that had to change

Far left is a parts guitar that I stained with bourbon and dye

Far right was my first attempt at staining a body. It’s a total Les Paul killer with 2 David Allen PAFs

In the middle is a, I’m guessing late 80s tokai breezy sound. It’s been a chore getting it up and going but it’s finally a lot of fun to play. Previous owners had done a lot of mods to it so it’s holey as all hell but it finally tunes and intonates wonderfully

aynirar27

Notable Member
Gold Supporting Member

Happy TELE TUESDAY.

Left to right:
2011 Fender FSR US made Cabronita (strung with 11's, in open D tuning)
2019 Kiesel Solo Baritone (Strung with 12-62's, in B standard)
2016 Kirn Signature "Blackie" (10's, standard)
Cool to see the Kiesel. I have a Carvin neck I wanted to put on a different body and I like seeing what the head shape looks like on other bodies

tymj2112

Fender Japan offset Tele in Mahogany

Michael Kelly 1953 Tele

Dean Zelinsky Dellatera Custom

Fender Road Worn 50's Telecaster

specialidiot

most likely to seceede
Gold Supporting Member
Here are two that I have at my Wiscy place. On the left is a Dano Esquire with a Budz Dano pickup. Killer killer killer tones. On the right is a partscaster: Tonebomb body with a Rocketfire Secret Recipe neck, Onamac Robben Ford pickups.

I'll be taking the Dano back to Texas with me in a couple of weeks, and waiting there is another partscaster with a MJT body in LPB and a Nash neck, again with the Robben Ford Onamacs.

Last edited:

Trending Topics