Hey Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by greyman, Jan 31, 2012.

1. greyman

greyman Member

Greetings TGP!
    I've been a lurker and member for a while, I've even done a few transactions, but never introduced myself.

I've already gotten some great information from the forum and hope that continues and that I can share some insight as well.

I currently am playing an ES339 through a CeriaTone Dizzy 30 combo. I play mostly pop rock type music, but am trying to get more into Jazz these days.

I've been playing guitar for about the last 10 years, but only recently started taking it seriously. I found an instructor here in Omaha that I really admire and begun taking lessons a few months ago. Having someone hold me responsible and accountable has really benefited my playing. Over the years I've played in some bands, most recently I played bass in Talking Mountain. We played all across the midwest and released two albums on Slumber Party Records. Check us out if you get a chance.

I've owned a pretty decent number of guitars and amps. I was a Fender guy for most of my younger years, but recently made the move to Gibsons.

I look forward to being a member of TGP!

2. archtopjazz

archtopjazz Gold Supporting Member Gold Supporting Member

Hi,

Welcome to TGP.

Jim

3. Ken I

Ken I Silver Supporting Member

Welcome aboard!

4. Pa'ani

Pa'ani Supporting Member

Hello Greyman,

Welcome to The Gear Page!