• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Hey Everyone!

AD3

I'm new to this forum. I'm a regular poster on the Joe Bonamassa forum in the gear section. So I thought I'd join this forum since people on there post links from time to time on there that look interesting... but I never could look at because I wasn't a member. But Here I am.

About me I'm 30 years old, I've been married almost 7 years, I used to have a LOT of gear, and then my wife and I had 3 kids. So we skipped the drugs part and went straight to sex and rock n' roll :aok I play in a modern country classic rock band called Full Circle, don't bother looking us up because facebook and youtube have a million groups named Full Circle. Lately the gear I've been using is very minimal just a modded Blues Jr and either a Gibson SG standard or Les Paul Traditional Pro. Other guitars I've got in my possession are a Fender Baja Telecaster, a Fender Classic 50's Stratocaster, a 2001 American Series Stratocaster,and a partsocaster. I've got 2 pedals right now but I never use them. DIY mods Thunderdrive Deluxe, and a DIY Mods Jackhammer Boost. I've been playing for 13 years I think, and I've never taken a break from it. Thanks for letting me join the party!

Trending Topics