• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Hey Gibson Posted My Guitar On Their Les Paul Facebook Page!

dwk302

Dropped off my LP to get some work done a couple of weeks ago. My tech just told me that he posted a picture of it on his facebook page and that Gibson reposted it on their Les Paul Facebook site.

Now, I'm probably one of the last people not on Facebook so I don't know how this works, but it's very cool that it people gave it a bunch of likes....feel like a dweeb because I emailed all my friends about it! Hah!

qblue

Well my 1990 Strat Ultra image has been reposted on various Fender forums because of its rare Firestorm red finish. It's no big deal and it is to be expected in this digtal age. Yours is a case of a great finish; is that tobacco burst, as I might want to order one real quick?

Turi

Well my 1990 Strat Ultra image has been reposted on various Fender forums because of its rare Firestorm red finish. It's no big deal and it is to be expected in this digtal age. Yours is a case of a great finish; is that tobacco burst, as I might want to order one real quick?

Never heard of a Firestorm red Strat, just looked it up, no big deal.
Just a case of a great finish is all.
To be expected in this digtal age.

73Fender

Beautiful guitar, congrats..

I went to Gibson's FB site once..lots of customer's ranting about the changes ..

dwk302

But it's "only" an R9. How do you live with yourself knowing it's not a True Historic? (sarcasm off)
It's humiliating.

As Chris Cornell said:

"Show me the power child
I'd like to say
That I'm down on my knees today

It gives me the butterflies
Gives me away
Till I'm up on my feet again

I'm feeling OUTSHINED"

Last edited:

Tidewater Custom Shop

Performance Enhancing Guitarworks
Silver Supporting Member
They did this without your knowledge? It's probably kosher, but I'd love to see my replica show up on their site! Wouldn't THAT be a gas??

Back to your Gibson... of all the 'bursts, that one is my favorite. Beautiful guitar!!

Mike Duncan

Staff member

So, I posted that you're famous....Couch Straps posted my picture on their Facebook and Instagram sites today!! I'm famous TOO!!

skeeterbuck

Some pics of my old R7 Les Paul are in Dan Erlewine's Book "How to make your Electric Guitar Play Great". It was in his shop at the time getting a new nut and set-up when he was writing the book. He sent me an autographed copy of the book when it was released for permission to use the guitar. Does that count?

P.S. You R9 looks sweeeeeeet! :aok

Trending Topics