I decided to try my hand at modding my TS with the Monte Allums kit. I don't ever use the pedal, so i figured if I butcher it, I ain't out too terribly much. I followed the directions and checked it after every (I mean every) part change and had only 1 problem. I got one of the parts in backwards and just had to desolder it and flip it, and resolder. It took me about 1 hour and 45 minutes from start to finish. I figure anybody that really has any soldering skills could knock it out in less than an hour. I was wishing I hadn't drank that pot and a half of coffee when I got started but it ended up working out fine. I only have a L6 DuoVerb here at the house to play it thru, but it sounds like it's got a lot more OD and more lowend as well. I'll check it out thru my Classic 50 next weekend to see how it works. The other g-tar picker in my band uses a stock TS9, so I'll compare them and see just how different the pedal is after the mods.