• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Hey y'all!

Craig Gates

I'm Craig, from Atlanta. I've been playing guitar, bass, drums and sometimes keys since 1988 or so. I've always been a guitar tinkerer, but just recently started to do a little bit more of it myself rather than having it done at a shop - hence my membership here! :)

I just started playing in an acoustic duo with another guy named Craig - mostly quiet, folky stuff, which is considerably different than the heavy rock bands I've been a part of in the past.

Gear-wise, I have a soft spot for Teles, amps with 10" speakers, my ugly yellow 70s P-bass, 20" kick drums, 335-style hollowbodies, old Silvertone/Harmony guitars, and so on.

I look forward to getting to know y'all better!

BTW, I'm ghosttour over at TDPRI if any of y'all are active over there.

Trending Topics