Hi from Arizona

SpaceOddity

I've been the manager at Guitar Gallery in Scottsdale, AZ for about 5 years now and after hearing about it all the time I finally decided to sign up for this site. I have a bunch of ESP's, a few Gibsons, and a few Fenders, while I'm keeping my eyes on the next wave of guitars. Music wise, I'm into rock 'n roll, shoegaze, metal, and jazz.

Slyib

Howdy, Space, and welcome to TGP!

Our bass player spends much of his time in your great state. Glad to see you've got some Fenders in your stable!

- Brett

rooster

Hello!

I've bought a few things from your store, mostly Quantum guitar cables, the best bang-for-the-buck cable out there, IMO; cork-sniffer quality at Whirlwind prices.

Good shop, always nice to see independants in business. It's just tough to get through from Peoria to Scottsdale during the week, what with ridiculous traffic and all.

Rock on, man!

rooster.

Zexcoil

Vendor
Welcome,

I stop in your store once in awhile as well.

I've never bought anything huge but I spent some quality time with an Orange Tiny Terror and one of those ESP Strats...

MarcFord

Hey Bud!

I too shop at The Guitar Gallery... mostly picks, slides, cables... great prices! Welcome aboard!

M

theHoss

Howdy, and welcome. I guess I will have to swing by your shop when I am down that way. Great to have you!

Trending Topics