• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Hi from Boston

Seamus

Hey guys,

I'm a guitarist and student at Berklee College of Music living in Boston, MA. Heard about this forum for gear discussion and purchase, so I thought I should check it out. Obviously there are a lot of passionate people here, and some killer players, to boot.

I should note right away that I happen to be looking for a Top Hat Club Royale 2x12, so if you happen to know someone who's selling one, let me know!

Glad to have found this forum. See you guys around.
Seamus

teleking36

Hey Seamus! I'm less than a mile from you, over behind Fenway Park. Welcome to the neighborhood, and welcome to TGP!

Seamus

Very nice. I see you are a Tophat owner, as well, funny enough.

Have you been to the new Guitar Center? I have not, as I wasn't a huge fan of the old one. Just curious...

teleking36

yeah, i didn't like the old one either. i actually went into the new one right before closing this past sunday to help my brother pick out an overdrive pedal (he ended up getting a Fulldrive 2). looks SOOOO much better than the old one, more spread out and the layout is great (having the second floor helps a lot). i didn't spend much time in there, but i'll probably go back this weekend and check some guitars out. i'm good friends with one of the managers there, and he's been looking for me.

anyways, glad to have you in the neighborhood! if you ever wanna check out my Supreme 16, let me know!

cram

Your name will fit in well in south boston as its origin is irish.
welcome.

big mike

Cathode biased
Platinum Supporting Member
Welcome Seamus!!

I'm jealous! I'd love to have gone to Berklee.

Ron P

Welcome,
I've just joined myself. I'm also from the Boston area and studied Electrical Engineering at Wentworth and Northeastern.

Trending Topics