• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Hi from FL

Dr Git

Hi Chris. I'm also from Fl (15 minutes east of Tampa) enjoy the site. Not sure how to change Avatar. Also don't know if you have to be a member for some time before they allow it to change. cheers pete

chrisrocksusa

Hi Chris. I'm also from Fl (15 minutes east of Tampa) enjoy the site. Not sure how to change Avatar. Also don't know if you have to be a member for some time before they allow it to change. cheers pete
cool beans, I was JUST in tampa last week picking up my mesa ROV

I live in Ft Myers (about 2.5 hours south of you). Seems I am always driving to Tampa to pick up gear.

teestone

Mostly Regular Member
Gold Supporting Member
cool beans, I was JUST in tampa last week picking up my mesa ROV

I live in Ft Myers (about 2.5 hours south of you). Seems I am always driving to Tampa to pick up gear.
Hey Chris...welcome!

I'm in Estero...just south of you!

To change your avatar you must be a Gold Supporting Member. If you plan on doing any buying and selling, you need to be a Supporting Member. Otherwise, enjoy the community and its bevy of information!

chrisrocksusa

Hey Chris...welcome!

I'm in Estero...just south of you!

To change your avatar you must be a Gold Supporting Member. If you plan on doing any buying and selling, you need to be a Supporting Member. Otherwise, enjoy the community and its bevy of information!
Ha! I certainly didn't expect anyone from this area to post here. Small world.

:cool:

Scott Peterson

TGP Co-Founder and Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to TGP!

Avatars here are for Gold Level Supporting Members.

You need to be a supporting member to post a want to buy, want to sell, want to trade or for auction post on TGP. That includes signatures; the only place buy/sell/trade/auction stuff is allowed on TGP is in the Emporiums sections. In order to support the site, folks selling on TGP are asked to become supporting members for as little as $5 for a month or $12 for a year to do so. Check these helpful links for more details:

Thread on subscription changes: https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/389903
Supporting Memberships in-depth: https://www.thegearpage.net/board/tgphome.php?pageid=Supporting Membership

trower

[geer/peyj] hubris confusion paralysis by analysis
Gold Supporting Member
Welcome aboard!

Trending Topics