• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Hi from Redding, CA

Timm

Hi, my name is Timm. I love to play guitar, I play a few other instrument too, but guitar is the one I always seem to go back to.

I play a little bit of everything, but I don't care much for country or Death Metal.

My favorite bands are Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble, Queen, Collective Soul, Kansas and Boston.

Great to be here,
Timm

Jray

Gold Supporting Member
Welcome to TGP. I have lived in NorCal a few different times over the years. I still own a place outside of Redding: Shingletown, on the way up to Mt. Lassen. Funny thing, I was just checking he snow report for Mt. Shasta ski park... you folks are getting dumped on, big time! I miss the ski park and the mountain (Mt. Shasta) very much. What is the music community like these days? Is Bernie's Guitar and Herried's Music still in biz? I need to take a trip (with or w/o the fam) up there and visit friends and relatives. Anyway, take care and see you around the forum.

HipKitty

Gold Supporting Member
Greetings From Nashville Tim! I was up your way last year..gotta say it's beautiful up there!

Trending Topics