Hi From Toledo

authen

Ok - so I've been a member for about a month and haven't said hello yet so..hello everyone.
I played the guitar and keyboards for a long time in various cover bands during the 80s and early 90s in the NE Ohio area - then quit the band scene all together for a time. In 97 I started playing solo acoustic stuff (Christian music mainly) and really got back into the guitar. Now I'm a music pastor at a church near Toledo and get to play for a living (well, I do lots of other stuff too!)

1977 Fender Strat, 2005 Les Paul Standard, Ovation Celebrity, Fender GA-43SCE Grand Auditorium, Fender Blues Junior, Fender Acoustasonic

Ernie Ball volume, Boss tuner, chorus, EQ, delay, blues driver, Danelectro distortion - Tim on the way!

TGP has already been a source of great information and inspiration - thanks everyone.
John

Calloway

Silver Supporting Member
Welcome! I am originally from Toledo, and will always love it there. Go to Peeler Music for all your music store needs!!!

devinb

I grew up in Fremont...used to play at Frankie's and The Main Event all the time.

Trending Topics