1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Hi, my name is Kevin

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by twixpickups, May 15, 2008.

1. twixpickups

twixpickups Member

Hi,

My name is Kevin and my gear of choice is a custom Koll Strat ("Big Blue" on his website) and a USA Custom Tele (LP scale with HarmonicDesign Humbuckers). My Amp ia a Voodoo Modified Marshall TSL 100 run clean with 2 big ass pedal boards. One is pre-amp with a variety of boutique overdrive/fuzz/distortion pedals, Tonepress compressor, and Ayan smooth and Slim for when I play into a stock amp. Two is in the E-Loop with several analog delays, custom 4ms phaser, Fulltone chorus, and FoxRoxx Flanger. Also have a Zvex superduper and Barber Launch pad for level control. All interconnects are george l's. For vocals I use an Audix OM7 mic. All of the Mics I use are Audix, they are simly the best for signal before feedback as well as sound quality. It takes very little tweaking with the eq to make them sound good. I apologize if I sound like an ad but, I have spent many years and even more money on all kinds of gear. I love the setup that I have right now.

I am currently starting to repair and build pickups, specializing in humbuckers.

2. Kappy

Kappy Member

Welcome, Kevin! Nice to have you here.

Dave

3. Pa'ani

Pa'ani Supporting Member

Hello Kevin,

Welcome to The Gear Page!

4. Digby

Digby Senior Member

Have some cheese.

Digby

5. Ken I

Ken I Silver Supporting Member

Welcome aboard Kevin!

6. HipKitty

HipKitty Silver Supporting Member

7. bynt

bynt Member

Welcome to TGP!!!! Sounds like you'll definately fit in here :0)

8. archtopjazz

archtopjazz Gold Supporting Member Gold Supporting Member

Hi,

Welcome to TGP.

Jim