1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hi, my name is Loopjunkie and this is my first clip!

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by loopjunkie, Feb 12, 2006.

1. loopjunkie

loopjunkie Member

Hey everyone; this is my first clip with my new recording setup and i was just dinking around. This clip is kind of my new style; It is a cross of Scottish/funk/rock. It is just one track of guitar and that's it (so don't expect some kind of orchestra) and I was more interested to see what the recording stuff could do and less interested in things like playing and mic placement (I usually don't have to worry about the recording side of things so this is all new ground for me) anyways my first clip.

My first Jam

I should probably give you guys a run down of the gear used. I used a 92 Gibson les paul with linddy Fralin Paf's and an RS tone kit w/supper pots into a Electro Harmonix deluxe memory man, Into a Mesa Boogie Road King (channel 1, set to tweed) and a slight reverb to fill out where the memory man leaves off.

I would be glad to answer any more questions and would love your comments; that will be all, thank you and have a nice day.

2. John Czajkowski

John Czajkowski Member

Welcome to the forum and to the world of recording! Thanks for the clip.

3. loopjunkie

loopjunkie Member