Hi!

guitarrhinoceros

I am a newbie guitarist at the age of 29. I am 30 now and have been playing for the last year, learning the instrument and learning about gear. After Googling a bunch of reviews for gear I'd like to buy, I noticed that I kept getting directed here to The Gear Page. After having much success with some of the posts I came across, I decided I had better join so that I could ask more specific questions.

Anyways, if you would like to know about me, PM me. I feel weird putting myself out there. I must say I am slightly uncomfortable with having too strong of an online presence, mainly due to my job as a history/social studies educator. I hope no one is offended. Either way, it's very good to meet all of you.

This reminds me of being a kid back in the '90s, when visiting chat rooms were all the rage.

Oh, and the name? I don't get it either. I just think rhinos are interesting animals. They still appear to be dinosaur-like to my eyes.

Another forum that comes up often when I Google around for information is rig-talk. Anyone a member there too? I noticed they seem a bit metal-oriented though. I don't play metal. I listen to it, sort of, but don't play it. I'm not good enough too! Ha ha ha!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom