1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

High Gain Clip of Diezel Einstein

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by tonefreak, Sep 20, 2005.

1. tonefreak

tonefreak Member

Very short... used my Heritage H-150CW:

Einstein High Gain Clip

I usually don't play like this, so pardon the nu-metal cliches!

2. Rock Fella

Rock Fella Member

REQUEST: lemme hear you do some 80s metal type riffing, a la ratt , motley crue etc, id like to see how the diezel fares there.

the nu metal metal stuff........give that a miss :dude

cant wait to hear it doin the 80s stuff bro.

3. tonefreak

tonefreak Member

I could probably pull some QueenRyche...

4. rkstarr

rkstarr Member

s for any gig....im just looking to couple my rk100/...either the elmwood modena or suhr 50 or this????tough decision..im leaning towards elmwood..

5. tonefreak

tonefreak Member

I believe the Modena has more foot switching option for you to access than the Einstein, which is really important live.

For the studio, Einstein fits me like a glove! Live... when I get to it, I'm sure the Einstein will do just fine... the usual music I play doesn't require a lot of different sound live!