• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Highly Suspect "Mister Asylum"

guitarlifestyle

I like guitars.
Gold Supporting Member
I heard Highly Suspects song "Lydia" on the radio about a month ago and really enjoyed it but the full album wasn't released yet. However, I just saw that they released their full album last week, and what I've heard so far is really good.

Here's the video for Lydia to give you a taste of what the album's like:

mtmartin71

Gold Supporting Member
My brother threw this my way. Cool stuff. Lots of influences obviously but I like the singing style on top of this type of music. Some clear influences but sounds fresh to my ears.

sanrico

I just heard this for the first time a few minutes ago. I loved it! Love the guy's vocals.

guitarlifestyle

I like guitars.
Gold Supporting Member
My brother threw this my way. Cool stuff. Lots of influences obviously but I like the singing style on top of this type of music. Some clear influences but sounds fresh to my ears.
I agree. It's nothing ground-breaking, but it sounds fresh to me too.

germs

the "Lydia" single has been getting fairly heavy rotation locally, i like it.

check out the video for "Bath Salts"!

i think they'll have a nice career, good looking front man - so long as they stay...healthy.

tymj2112

"Lydia" has been on a local station quite a bit, and I like it so much more than anything else that station plays nowadays...

crxshdxmmy

Can anybody
I heard Highly Suspects song "Lydia" on the radio about a month ago and really enjoyed it but the full album wasn't released yet. However, I just saw that they released their full album last week, and what I've heard so far is really good.

Here's the video for Lydia to give you a taste of what the album's like:

Any idea what the fuzz tone is here?

Trending Topics