Highly Suspect "Mister Asylum"

guitarlifestyle

I like guitars.
Gold Supporting Member
I heard Highly Suspects song "Lydia" on the radio about a month ago and really enjoyed it but the full album wasn't released yet. However, I just saw that they released their full album last week, and what I've heard so far is really good.

Here's the video for Lydia to give you a taste of what the album's like:

mtmartin71

Gold Supporting Member
My brother threw this my way. Cool stuff. Lots of influences obviously but I like the singing style on top of this type of music. Some clear influences but sounds fresh to my ears.

sanrico

I just heard this for the first time a few minutes ago. I loved it! Love the guy's vocals.

guitarlifestyle

I like guitars.
Gold Supporting Member
My brother threw this my way. Cool stuff. Lots of influences obviously but I like the singing style on top of this type of music. Some clear influences but sounds fresh to my ears.
I agree. It's nothing ground-breaking, but it sounds fresh to me too.

germs

the "Lydia" single has been getting fairly heavy rotation locally, i like it.

check out the video for "Bath Salts"!

i think they'll have a nice career, good looking front man - so long as they stay...healthy.

tymj2112

"Lydia" has been on a local station quite a bit, and I like it so much more than anything else that station plays nowadays...

crxshdxmmy

Can anybody
I heard Highly Suspects song "Lydia" on the radio about a month ago and really enjoyed it but the full album wasn't released yet. However, I just saw that they released their full album last week, and what I've heard so far is really good.

Here's the video for Lydia to give you a taste of what the album's like:

Any idea what the fuzz tone is here?

Trending Topics