Highsteppin'

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Dave35, Jun 30, 2005.

1. Dave35

Dave35 Member

Found another one. Did this one for my Mom as well. Was looking for a different sound.

Highsteppin'

2. jakester

jakester Guest

Great tune Dave....why you hiding that talented guitar playing. I would have loved to hear a bit more lead playing. Sure had my foot tapping in beat thru the whole song. Overall a great song with great tone on everything. Plus a bit diffrent than alot of the run oft he mill stuff in some of the posts in here. Glad to hear it. Keep up the good work bro.

3. Dave35

Dave35 Member

Thanks Jake. I try not to solo much because i dont know much and tend to go in circles :D

4. Red Ant

Red Ant Member

5. Dave35

Dave35 Member

Thanks Ant. Was definitely my first forray into that style of playing. Just wanted to do something different for my Mom to walk to.

She was diagnosed with diabetes 2 years ago. She hit hard on changing her eating habits and she walks everyday rain or shine. She went for her annual checkup about a month ago and the doctor told her she had gotten herself in such good shape on her A1C that her results came back as "normal, as in non-diabetic".....i think thats pretty awesome. I know i dont have the self discipline that she has shown these past 2 years and im very proud of her so I'm happy that i can write these songs for her to walk to everyday.

6. Red Ant

Red Ant Member

That's the best motivation for writing that i've ever heard! <S> :D

7. Weldaar

Weldaar Member

I've heard your playing Dave. Don't sell yourself short. Your playing is.......... :AOK

8. Dave35

Dave35 Member

Thanks Weldaar