Hipkitty pedals?

nibus

Anyone have one of these?

I've been watching some of the demos at PGS and they sound pretty darn good.

The Chameleon sounds particularly good and has really warm sound to it from what I can tell.

nightraven

i really want one of the java distortions.

it seems like the only place to get them is PGS or the hipkitty website.

PedalFreak

Supporting Member
I had the Cream Distortion. It was really nice. I liked it with Humbuckers, it hissed to much with single coils, that's why I sold it. I bought it used, the guys at Hip Kitty said something might have happened from the original owner, & that they've never heard of that before. I'm gonna try another one again.

HipKitty

Silver Supporting Member
PedalGEEK.com and CustomGuitarGear.com also carry the line, feel free to check them out. Also, You may want to search TGP for "HipKitty" other input on our stuff. Thanks for the interest.

fellsilver

The Oxblood is an absolutely amazing pedal. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase anything from the Hipkitty lineup-- truly outstanding stuff! And the customer service is also above and beyond!

BlueHeaven

fellsilver,
Do you own the Oxblood? If so, any info (incl. what amp you're using) would be greatly appreciated.
Greg

dlc1953

Picked up a used Java today great pedal! put it beside my OCD and at like volume and gain exceeded the OCD hand's down at 2oclock OCD does have more crunch, but Java really pounds my Fender Twin. Good buy!

bsrguitar

I have the Chameleon. I use it as a boost with a bit of hair. Interestingly, the gain knob goes in the reverse direction that what you would expect normally (cleanest = cranked). I don't hear much difference with the harmonics knob (2nd vs 3rd order), but that is likely because I am using it as a boost... but now that you have me thinking about it again, I may go and fiddle with the settings again.

Trending Topics