Hitch A Ride - My LLB Top Ten #1

TL;DR

That was awesome. I’ve been in one band with a really good singer. It always felt like every closed door was just about to magically open. Great job showcasing all that talent

maplebaby

That was awesome. I’ve been in one band with a really good singer. It always felt like every closed door was just about to magically open. Great job showcasing all that talent
great thanks for checking this out! All the best with your music!

Reactions: Cb

blynn894

Silver Supporting Member
I now have spent the afternoon/evening going through your videos. Such great musicianship and it sounds and looks great. I am a new fan and subscriber!! Looking forward to scrolling through more videos and look forward to future videos

don550

Silver Supporting Member
After listening to LLB covering Kid Charlemagne I was totally blown away and now listening to another classic song covered with pure passion I get why this your number one. When you're part of a large band everyone is adding their ingredients to the sauce and you serve a tasty main course the musical palet Is totally satisfied! Thank you and the rest of the LLB for serving another tasty musical meal. If desert is anything like this ten course meal and proof is in the pudding then this leaves no doubt about how well LLB cooks!!!