• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

HOG or POG

Boogie92801

For something useful but different:

Does the POG sound good?

The HOG really needs the preset and the expression pedal to work well and yet that is a lot of floor space to devote to an organ sound....

POG fans?

HOG fans?

EricPeterson

The POG organ sounds from the youtube demos are great. Never heard one in person. The HOG is a whole another world. It can do the Organ thing but so much more, if all you want is an organ sound go with the POG.

this1smyne

if you've got the room and $ than HOG w/exp options, if not (and so most) than POG. I'd love to pick up another HOG.... one of the pedals i regret selling.

maresco2

The hog is such an unbelievable pedal. The gliss mode alone was enough to make me drop the cash. I will agree though that you need the epression pedal and foot controller to get the most out of it. To save real estate on my board I dont keep the controller on it. I just plug it in when im at shows and keep it to the side.

Trending Topics