• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Sold Holeyboard AmpTop pedalboard - $40

cosmic_rust

Gold Supporting Member
Got some great stuff available for sale on the cheap! Come n' get it!! Here's what's available:

Holeyboard AmpTop (black) pedalboard - $40 net to me SOLD
Fits 4-6 pedals. Old-school wooden AmpTop Holeyboard in good to very good condition; some scratches and wear but fully functional. Measures 20" width at its widest point, 17.5" at narrowest point, approximately 7" length from top to bottom, and about 3.5-4" off the ground. Will need to calculate shipping based on zip code for final price quote. Buyer covers shipping.

Radial J48 Active Direct Box - $120 shipped/ net to me SOLD
Very good to excellent condition (a few small scratches/scuffs on side but nothing major at all). Box (not sure if original).

Holeyboard Wide MKII pedalboard - $75 net to me SOLD
Natural finish with Temple Audio LEDs plug-in, good to very good condition. Fits up to 22 pedals (I've squeezed a couple past that with some clever planning). You cover shipping (we'll need to coordinate beforehand to arrange final total). Scratches in the body but difficult to see once populated with pedals. This is the old school, discontinued Baltic birch board version of the Holeyboard. LED strip can be easily removed.

Temple Audio 4X Mod 4-Way Jack Module - $39 shipped/ net to me SOLD
Brand new, never-installed Temple Audio 4X Mod 4-Way Jack Module. Perfect for installing on a Temple board to enable TS or TRS connections for input, output, and/or FX send and return, and several other options depending on how you rig it.

Cash sale preferred, but open to trades (+/- cash) primarily towards an Effectrode Mercury, Kingsleys, or perhaps some quality Clear Connect or Ultramafic Lava cables, Temple Audio quick release pads, Barefoot Buttons, or something else of similar value to the items in this listing that can be easily resold. Payment via PayPal; buyer covers fees.

I ship same day or next business day at the latest to anywhere in the continental USA via USPS. Check my feedback here and buy with confidence.

Thanks for looking! Please check out my other listings in the Emporium for combo deals and other cool stuff!

Last edited:

Trending Topics

Top Bottom