• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

HOLMES Straps Current TGP Promo

HolmesBklyn

Hi Folks - HOLMES Straps is extending the current TGP promo discount to include 15% off ANY straps, leather or nylon. Have a look around, check out the blog, and remember---I can make pretty much any strap exactly how you want it. Everything is custom made, by hand, to order.

Enter discount code at checkout: TGP15off

Thanks and happy playing,
Ray

HolmesBklyn

Edit to add: Strap has been sold.

Just a quick note to the TGP community---I have ONE of my basket stamped straps in black available for immediate shipment at 25% off. It was made last week along with others to go with a music store's stock to the WFMU record fair here in NYC, but the fair was cancelled. The other straps have already gone to stock at other shops but I have this one left and I don't like having them hanging around too long---so, out the door at 25% off. To purchase, follow the link below and use the coupon code BW25OFF at checkout. When the strap is claimed I will delete the code. A great strap at a great price---it will be black and lovely and have the round front end with a single crease border.

Code: (Strap has been sold)

Link: http://www.holmesbklyn.com/collections/guitar-straps/products/basket-stamped-guitar-strap-1

Thanks much,

Ray

Last edited:

HolmesBklyn

The basket stamped strap in black has been sold.

I am still running 15% off on all straps for TGP, probably up until Thanksgiving. For that, use code TGP15off at checkout.

Thanks again,
Ray

Trending Topics