Hologram Electronics Microcosm

Oh man... looking forward to where this goes. Had an Infinite Jets for a while, so much fun but took up too much space for such a limited tonal palette, and sold it after a year. Maybe the form factor has shrunk...?

Kidrock1986

Oh man... looking forward to where this goes. Had an Infinite Jets for a while, so much fun but took up too much space for such a limited tonal palette, and sold it after a year. Maybe the form factor has shrunk...?
I hope the new one would be a lot smaller too. But if it's the same size I hope it has more features and sounds. I'm also thinking of selling my Infinite Jets this year because of space issue.

sounds great, i wonder why they switched to top-mounted jacks.
i personally prefer side-mounted.
looking forward to more demos.

as someone who owns an Infinite Jets, i hear some similar sounds in this, seems it's the same "jets engine" so to speak.

rte1023

Looks a bit bigger in general, and the chassis looks similar to Meris pedals with the angle and the way the enclosure fits together.

dharkon8

Looks interesting but I am wondering about the cross over with my infinite Jets.....
Not hearing enough so far to justify this pedal

placebo62

Silver Supporting Member
Man, they make such nice looking pedals. Really great design on both product and branding. I dig the sound of the reverb and as a looper it could be good, but all the glitchy stuff isn't my thing. I'm sure this would be amazing in the right hands though.

triviani

Silver Supporting Member
Looks great. Not that I'd order just now for the April release, but I'll get one eventually!

Trending Topics