Holy Crap I just fired up my new Bludotone

garyrogue

Gold Supporting Member
great sounds, are you using the Faustine on this or any Master vol to bring levels down?
thanks Gary

les

Platinum Supporting Member
WOW!

Killer tone! Very Lindley like....

Congratulations Lance!

Brandon is da man!

Pa'ani

Silver Supporting Member
Hi Lance, Congratulations on your new Bludotone.
Great playing and the "TONE" is just killer...
Enjoy!

Timmo

Silver Supporting Member
How much is that Bludo amp and that guitar?

Loving that combo !!!!!!!!

:rockin

wichita

Don't know about the price on the guitar but the Bludo with all the new old stock stuff will be over 4K

Timmo

Silver Supporting Member
Don't know about the price on the guitar but the Bludo with all the new old stock stuff will be over 4K
Well, that Bludo seems like a BARGAIN UNLESS there's something else in your clip that I'm not up on.

Maybe that guitar is magic too.

:rotflmao

cr8z4life

Gold Supporting Member
Wow.......grittier (in a good way) than I expected......I was expecting a smoother tone. I like it alot.

norska

Silver Supporting Member
Makes me kind of like dumbles...I generally think the tones I hear blow(IMO). Its nice to know they could rock for what I do as well. I always liked the way Stevie's sounded though:messedup

Curly

Lance,
it's great to see someone with great gear get excited about a new amp, but in this case, it sure is justified ...
I've actually been lookin' forward to you getting the amp since your slide clips that just KILLED!!!! :D

I loved Jackson Browne with Lindley, and saw them on the "Running on Empty" tour ... I hear Lindley's tone, and he rode the perfect edge of gain, sustain, and clarity with soul and feeling.

I always enjoy your clips, 'cause you lay the tone down fairly bare and unadorned ... like it should be!!! :)

I don't think I've been this enthusiastic about an amp since I heard the '65 London when it was introduced ...

enjoy, and I say, play the crap outta that thing!!!!

peterdjp

Good lord !!! Man that is some smokin fat tone. Congrats Lance! Hats off to Brandon.

keep the clips comin!

Jason Carter

Gold Supporting Member
I believe the mother ship of tone has landed in Austin and it wants to kick ass! Thank you Lance for bringing aggresive Dumble tone back!

GAT

Platinum Supporting Member
Lance, great tone. Funny, I use my D style amps for a similar tone, not the traditional D tone. I use a Glaswerks and a Carol-Ann OD2 MK2 and try not to go for the Robben tone.

Great rig!

twang

Aah....refreshing! A Dumble style amp that sounds like the Haagen Daz of Marshall tone. I hope this is a trend in amp building that continues. Killer tone IMO, great sound Lance! Like your Metro/garage clip as well, but imagine the Metro clip had a few more db involved in getting that tone. Any chance of hearing a single coil clip thru the Bludotone ... do you still have the Ellis equipped strat to play through? I have no idea what the Fibenare pickups are like tone wise, and hb's vary so much. Thanks for a great demo. -t-

Dave_C

OK this is silly... You can't see the amp but its the Bludo in this clip for Fibenare.
Check the tone out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsVmCuhb31o
Not the tone I tend to go after, but damn, how can any guitarist in his right mind not dig that for what it is?!!! Outrageous! Reminds me of some Carol Ann clips I've heard in that when you try to think about what it sound like, you keep coming up with "blend of Marshall and late 80's style Dumble, but more Marshall". Very cool.

CONGRATS!

Trending Topics