• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! Briggs Content

I just spoke to Cliff and he confirms what I suspected, it plays better than it looks. And it is one of the best looking guitars I have ever seen!!!
I want this guitar. Jack Briggs is a monster builder. Everything he does is first cless, but this one is crazy.

Last edited:

dewman

Damn. The last Artisan you let me play Jack was amazing...this one is over the top. Kudos man!

Next thing you know Jack will be diving off of the Azores to find marble from Atlantis to make inlays from!!! :)

scmavl

Enjoyer
Gold Supporting Member
That looks like pretty poor quality. The builder didn't even finish painting the tuning keys!

:drool

David Myka

Jack, that is nice. I love the African Blackwood sapwood detail up the back of the neck!~ Can't wait for the next installment in the series.

~David

amc

Jack hit another one out of the park...........

That Artisan is incredible.

I want it.....

Trending Topics