• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Homemade Pedalboard Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

vulcaniza P

wood

wood

speaker cover

plastic display shelf

and i'm working on a new one made out of a metal sign and shipping crates

r080

Justjob--I love it!

I don't have a pic of mine, but I have a black painted plywood board that fits snugly in a samsonite briefcase.

Now, what about homemade pedalboards with all homemade effects?

amoodymule

Silver Supporting Member

as is today

...heavy as hell, but solid and I don't worry so much when loading, ect,
and on small stages, I use the case to set the board on, it works just fine.:D

www.myspace.com/souprocks

Last edited:

Maukio

I don't have exactly the same setup now, but still use the same board.

3/4" birch plywood + sheet of loop material + spray adhesive + staples for good measure + handles. The most expensive part was the strips of hook material with self-adhesive backing for the bottom of the effects, but all in all I probably spent $25.

asintoras

Here is mine:

I designed a lid which converts into a guitar stand (a la Gator Gigbox), and under the pedalboard you can find a cable storage.

[/URL][/img]

Adam

I built the board. have manufactured a few of them for friends and general E-bay sales. Standard styling with aluminum edging, rubber feet, handles. I bought the road case from angstrom and it has logged a few miles around the US. It weighs about 70 pounds. The peds and the settings have been refined on stage and in the studio over the last couple of years and the rig sounds great! Its worth the cartage!

ADAM

washuffitze3

teleus- GREAT BOARD! how are the pedals mounted? are the power supplies underneath it? what kind of cables are those too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics