Homeskoolin' with Tom Bukovac

EL 34 X2

Silver Supporting Member
I enjoy it a lot. He's an interesting guy and doesn't take himself too seriously. I'd never heard of him until I stumbled onto his Rig Rundown. It's cool to see his kids wandering in and out of the videos, and his wife makes appearances too. He gives a vibe of a regular guy who's worked hard on the instrument to get where he is.

jhumber

It’s the best thing on YouTube right now.
Agreed, I look forward to them each day. So much wisdom being shared, and every note he plays is so musical. I’d love to hear him talk about more session stories, what his favourite hooks are that he’s added, etc. I actually dig the lo-fi production (and his response to the question about improving it) - it fits the mood perfectly.

$tratcat

I didn't know who he was until I saw the Rig Rundown. He plays with so much authority, yet tasteful - he caught my ears for sure! Plus, his guitar collection is sweet too!

forgivenman

How many of you are following Tom Bucovac's new prodigious YouTube channel? He's put out a bunch of videos in the last three weeks. What a talent. I love it when he performs with his wife Sarah Buxton.

I’ve learned so much from him this week. He’s like a bluesy Eric Johnson