Horrible experience with AnalogMan. Delay pedal came back worse than when it left

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by MikeAZ, May 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShredSquatch

ShredSquatch Conspiracy Experience Director & Stunt Guitarist Silver Supporting Member

I found the best place to meet up for Fisticuffs is the local Sonic. Loser has to buy the winner icecream and tots!

~ss

2. Compact Pedal

Compact Pedal Member

Underrated reply.

AustinIsPresent, TedJames and Lt Dak like this.
  3. TedJames

TedJames Member

“. . . and that, son, is why we call them ‘boobs’ because we are making sure we see the whole person.”

splatt and ShredSquatch like this.
  4. hippieboy

hippieboy Member

Nice to see you have a schedule, I guess lol.

5. Hulakatt

Hulakatt Supporting Member

Dang. I just went to work, came home and...

[​IMG]

6. Alfi27

Alfi27 Member

When I was 16 and the first girl I got serious with decided to ghost me, the only way I could get her to respond was to post on her Facebook wall. Kind of a snowflakey example I know, but desperate times call for desperate measures :rolleyes:

The only people who are potentially damaging mr Analogman's reputation here are his religious fanboys, not the OP. To be fair I have never bought anything from Analogman directly nor second hand, but I've looked at and considered some of his mods and had an overall positive view of the company - whether it will stay that way depends entirely on the outcome of this case, and I don't think I'm alone in feeling that way. o_O

Vhailor likes this.
  7. jhullin

jhullin Supporting Member

Keep talkin pal! It's lunch time around here.............I'll bring cash :D

8. The-Kid

The-Kid CIOKS dealer and seller Vendor

@MikeAZ and again I know it sucks man but just stay strong and keep it together and it will work out in the end for sure.

Just be a bit more a patient brother and it will all work out for the best, trust.

9. therhodeo

therhodeo Member

Guy buys $400 hand signed fuzz face. Complains on internet about shipping cost.

10. Mark Milliron

Mark Milliron Supporting Member

Hey OP. You mentioned that your modded EM, that randomly died, and your newly modded FF, both had 9v power mods done to them? Were they both plugged into the same 9v power source on your board?

11. MikeAZ

MikeAZ Member

If you can't see how the people shouting me down in this thread are actually helping my cause, I don't know what to tell you.
    Also, the internet is a very big place. There are plenty of other avenues where I can share my information, in no way shape or form does it depend on the opinion of some poster here on the gear page, understand???

Those of us being civil in here, agree that Mike should be given a chance to respond before it escalates any further off of this forum. I agree, and i have faith that Mike will make it right based on what I've read here from some of you.

SubApathy likes this.
  12. stagolee

stagolee Silver Supporting Member

I have the opposite problem :)

Kennyscrown and Lt Dak like this.
  13. MikeAZ

MikeAZ Member

Good question, no they were not. I always ran the EM with a battery as i didn't have the little adapter neccesary to plug it in. It's a 9v electric mistress FWIW

Mark Milliron likes this.
  14. ShredSquatch

ShredSquatch Conspiracy Experience Director & Stunt Guitarist Silver Supporting Member

Man tots a cordog, ice cream and an OceanWater sound good right about now... I'll call @aynirar27 and get him to bring the tub and lotion. We'll meet you there around beerthirty! :D

I hope some of you listening are enjoying the free entertainment!:waiting

~ss

15. TedJames

TedJames Member

A little too quickly for my taste. Was hoping for a slower build from “I’m having a hard time getting ahold of customer service, anyone have any advice?” to “Im barricaded at home surrounded by guns.”

Though the way the claimed value of the pedals has increased as the thread progressed was quite encouraging - my “holdings” are going parabolic. Making a fortune today.

16. therhodeo

therhodeo Member

You bring me tots instead of cheddarbites and we're going to be fighting again.

17. Mark Milliron

Mark Milliron Supporting Member

Cool. Sorry to hear about your pedal troubles. That’s not a fun situation to have to deal with. Hope everything works out. Curious. What was the delay mod you had done that was done wrong? Sorry if you’ve already answered that. Is a long thread lol

18. V. Siren

V. Siren Member

Why did you start an account and post here then?

19. LikeAMotherF

LikeAMotherF Supporting Member

Tube amp.

friend33, 4b454e, splatt and 3 others like this.
  20. Irreversal

Irreversal Member

Thanks for the reminder. I've been meaning to order a modded TR2 Tremolo...

therhodeo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.