Horrible experience with AnalogMan. Delay pedal came back worse than when it left

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by MikeAZ, May 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShredSquatch

ShredSquatch Conspiracy Experience Director & Stunt Guitarist Silver Supporting Member

It's not they all mess up the difference is the good ones know how to fix it.
    I think in this case, it's more about how the OP handled it being a holiday weekend.
    We also have only heard one side of the story.

~ss

2. MikeAZ

MikeAZ Member

that god'dam lock'aness monstah axed me fo treefiddy!!

3. MikeAZ

MikeAZ Member

I've handled it just fine. They way they handled my order is the problem. A man can only take so much. you guys keep moving the target too its pathetic. now youre upset at me because i posted it on a "holiday weekend" ???

Borderline religious around here. If I were Mike (analogmike that is lol) I'd be ashamed of you guys.

beanbass, mojo_pin, Vhailor and 4 others like this.
  4. JPH118

JPH118 Member

that g@dd@mn Loch Ness Monster again...

5. Hulakatt

Hulakatt Supporting Member

Dang. I know not everyone has had my same experiences with Fulltone but good CS from Comcast? There's gotta be Powerball winners jealous of you!

Also, OP didn't send in $1k worth of pedals and get $1k back ruined. Please let me know if I missed it but I thought the fuzz came back as expected? The Electric Mistress was already not working and Analogman was not able to fix it, so that's the same as it was. Sucks but still not ruined, just no better than it was. The Memory Man was not ruined, just modified in a way that was not expected and can, most likely, be put back or modified the way OP expects?

soulman969 and tawtaw like this.
  6. ShredSquatch

ShredSquatch Conspiracy Experience Director & Stunt Guitarist Silver Supporting Member

Nah bro this thread was not the way to deal with it... I think you need to chill and wait for Mike to contact you.
    I have no doubt he will get this resolved.

~ss

7. ShredSquatch

[​IMG]

:spit

~ss

8. Fr3shMak3r

Fr3shMak3r Whatever Gold Supporting Member

If that surprises you, you are definitely new here.

9. MikeAZ

MikeAZ Member

I completely dissagree with you. Virtue signaling is common on forums so I'm not surprised. At any rate, agree to disagree while I continue to wait for Mike to respond. Or keep shilling up my thread. It is what it is.

Vhailor, Toffo and stevenlaumer like this.
  10. Fr3shMak3r

There was a parade and everything!

Lution likes this.
  11. hippieboy

hippieboy Member

Bummer man, however, Analogman is great and I'm sure he'll help you.

12. ShredSquatch

I'm not a shill I don't get free pedals or paid by mike, Virtue signaling is not something I do either.
    Once again just chill and calling people names is not helping your case.

~ss

13. MikeAZ

MikeAZ Member

Despite these total weirdos in here misrepresenting his character, I actually still believe that. Maybe I am just the most unlucky customer in the universe, but THEN AGAIN, there are several veteran members here responding saying that they had the same exact experience.

I regret it had to come to this. Believe it or not I'm actually a nice guy and very forgiving, but there is a limit to what I will put up with.

Vhailor and zwiefldraader like this.
  14. BlueRiff

BlueRiff Member

I get it - you had a bad experience. What’s not coming through for me is : (1) Did you have a direct live conversation outlining all of your concerns like you’ve done here and (2) how exactly did they respond to make it right?

stagolee likes this.
  15. Dasein

Dasein Member

@ShredSquatch - I think you are the one who might need to reconsider your strategy here... you're literally sucking all the oxygen out of the room.... Why don't you stand down and let poor Arizona Mike play this out with Analogue Mike?

16. MikeAZ

MikeAZ Member

With all due respect, the case isn't up to you or any other poster here. What you think of me is of little consequence. I'm going to continue being honest about what happened.

You do you, and i'll do me. Thanks.

17. truckin

truckin Supporting Member

Dude I'm 100% with you on being frustrated but you also gotta chill out, it will all be ok. You gotta understand this forum's membership spans from old retired millionaire collectors to kids just figuring things out. There's some very, very smart and talented people around here who may have a different perspective after years of experience with said company.

This doesn't invalidate your claim, only offer to explain why people are defending AM (and I agree some of them were being ridiculous at the start of this thread).

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  18. ShredSquatch

Why single me out and not everyone else that has done the same thing? It's a discussion board and I'll continue to discuss the situation at hand. And what exactly is my strategy?

~ss

jbcohen92 and FbIsNotE like this.
  19. hippieboy

hippieboy Member

I think you are only gonna get more upset here, I'm not saying forget about it, I'm just suggesting to step away and wait for the right moment to talk to the right person. No one else in here is gonna really help you fix the issue.

20. Fr3shMak3r

It’s definitely not up to any of us how this is resolved, but when you post on a public forum, you are inviting public response.

I understand wanting to vent, and feeling in the moment like this was a step you needed to take to get a resolution, but it has its drawbacks, as you are now experiencing, and you didn’t exactly pick neutral ground here.

My humble advice, as someone sympathetic to your plight, is call it mission accomplished as far as getting the word out, and beat a retreat before this all devolves into further nonsense.

Or not. I have plenty of popcorn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.