"Hotel California" - 2 guitars solo cover

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Judas68fr, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Judas68fr

Judas68fr Member

Just a quick video I've made last Saturday morning. Same amp on both guitars (Fender Blues Junior), same settings. Only effect is a Wampler Pinnacle for the OD. Amp set pretty loud (volume 5/master 9) and mic'ed up with an SM57 on front and an AKG C535 on the back. Enjoy!

2. echos

echos Member

Nice job there.

3. Totally Bored

Totally Bored Member

Nice. I like the Tele and SG back and fourth. Nice presentation with the split screens. What did you use to do that ?

Here's mine. Kinda rough. Was hanging in the man cave one night and decided to learn it a few months ago. Recorded it on a IPhone. Now that I see it, I see all my my mistakes. Not a easy solo to learn IMO. I don't gig this out cause I can't sing it so I never really took the extra time into it that it needs.

Funny thing, I went to a open mic one time and we where playing this song and I was thrilled cause I was gonna get to play the solo on it out in public finally but when it got to the solo, some kid started playing it so I was robbed of the moment :bonk