• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Houses of the Holy (Zep) vs.Have a Cigar(Floyd)

Which is the cooler song?

• Houses of the Holy

• Have a Cigar

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yankee Univox

2 heavyweight groups,2 songs from 1975,but neither among the respective group's most thought of cuts(for most people).What say yee? :huh

RSRD

+1

I like Floyd but their songs always dragged a bit too much for me. Then again I never tried listening to them on acid trips.

EricPeterson

Geese, two of these polls in the last week and both with Zeppelin tunes and me a huge Zeppelin fan ends up voting for the non-zeppelin song.:cry:

demillso

Gold Supporting Member
HOTH - Hands down. I'm a huge Floyd fan but that song never really did it for me.

bynt

Jimmy Page and Jimi Hendrix were why I picked up the guitar. Still, I gotta say, Have a Cigar. Some of those fills against that riff. Magic!!!

shane8

well the only PF album i can stand to listen to is WYWH so er houses of the holy rocks a cool riff ;)

Rumblefish

What's the prize here?Don't you know Walter Brennen(Roger Waters)would be offended by this and probably sue your ass for posting this?

zosozep7

Platinum Supporting Member
As big as a Zep fan as I am I have to go with Have a Cigar. The song talks about the record labels screwing them over.

How many here realize that Roy Harper sang this song??? A person the mighty Zeppelin named a song after. Hats Off To Roy Harper.

Trending Topics