• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

How about Chicago live from 1970, full concert?

ripple

To keep fresh, keep capped & cold.
Gold Supporting Member
This lineup of musicians was one of the greatest bands to ever walk Planet Earth.

Great vocals, complex compositions and a genuine guitar hero.

Thanks for sharing TopDog!

paulbearer

Jesus, that is an incredible show.

And great quality sound, too.
Terry's solo on this 25/6/4 version is off-the-hook. I'm a Man... other-worldly.

Thanks OP for posting this...
Makes me think we should start a "curated" "full concert" thread... (not one where people just speedily search and post, but the videos come backed by a TGP'ers recommendation...

Man, Chicago equals Musicians.

Bigswede

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Terry Kath was the heart and soul of the Chicago that I loved.

Steve Hotra

Gold Supporting Member
Oh yeah!
Nice way to end the weekend.
This era of Chicago is my favorite.
Having played with a horn section before, this was the benchmark that we attempted to aspire to.
As others have posted, Kath was an amazing guitarist.
Thanks for posting the concert!

GFR4EVR

The seventies has always been my favorite era when it came to Chicago, at that time they had it all! Musicianship, songwriting, and great arrangements as well.

TopDog

"jumping the valence"
Gold Supporting Member
What I like about this show/video is how close together they are on the stage, you can see them feeding off of each others energy.

I'm a fan mostly of they're songs, the vocals and arrangements, not Terry Kath. I'm not wowed by his playing. Terry was the driving force and leader. Collectively they're fantastic.

Trending Topics