How am I supposed to search for P90 if there is a 4 character min search?

Well, the title says it all. :dunno

I'd like to look for a set of P90 pickups in the emporium, but I don't want my results to include every result with the word pickup. Oh, and I know I can search via google, but I should be able to do this in the TGP site.

Thanks

Actually, the Google link appears to search all of TGP, not just the Emporium (or the specific area I want to search). That results are overkill when I only want to look for P90's in the emporium.

D.G.

Just an FYI. From the MYSQL manual

"The minimum and maximum lengths of words to be indexed are defined by the ft_min_word_len and ft_max_word_len system variables. (See Section 5.1.3, “Server System Variables”.) The default minimum value is four characters;"

Just an FYI. From the MYSQL manual

"The minimum and maximum lengths of words to be indexed are defined by the ft_min_word_len and ft_max_word_len system variables. (See Section 5.1.3, “Server System Variables”.) The default minimum value is four characters;"
As UNIX admin, I recognize another geek.

teletroy

Well, the title says it all. :dunno

I'd like to look for a set of P90 pickups in the emporium, but I don't want my results to include every result with the word pickup. Oh, and I know I can search via google, but I should be able to do this in the TGP site.

Thanks
I hate that too - wish I could search for FT too :)

teletroy

I tried searching for *jr* and jr** and it won't let me. I was looking for a junior but some people use abbreviations :|

Trending Topics