How Are You Intigrating an iPad into Your Rig?

Pablomago

I just got a reconditioned iPad 3 that I'm going to use for lyrics and set lists. How are you using yours? What lyric/song apps are you using? Have you come up with anything cool and unusual?

scienceguy

Gold Supporting Member
Been using OnSong for a few years now. I use it more for sending program changes out to my keys and Helix than for chords/lyrics.

guitarno

Gold Supporting Member
:munch
I'm in the same situation. Just bought an iPad (haven't even got it yet) to use primarily for lyrics / lead sheets for gigs, and all other things musical. I may end up running VST's or some other software for gigs eventually but initially I will be using it for lyrics & practicing. I have to figure out how I can leverage it's capabilities to help me practice / perform better. I'm very interested to see what other people's uses are and what's possible musically using one.

TonePilot

Silver Supporting Member
:munch
I'm in the same situation. Just bought an iPad (haven't even got it yet) to use primarily for lyrics / lead sheets for gigs, and all other things musical. I may end up running VST's or some other software for gigs eventually but initially I will be using it for lyrics & practicing. I have to figure out how I can leverage it's capabilities to help me practice / perform better. I'm very interested to see what other people's uses are and what's possible musically using one.
Check out the Capo app.

Trending Topics