how bad is this...?

nemp

I left my effects in my car in the 95 degree heat. They were hot to the touch. I haven't had a chance to listen to em but the LEDs are good. There a: Rev DT1, a Bad BoB booste, and an H2O. Can any thing bad happen to em?

cocheese

Silver Supporting Member
For better or worse, my gear was always in 100 degree heat in Louisiana. It never hurt anything except for a Les Paul I once had. I opened the case after it had been in a hot car and a bunch of that pink fur in the case was stuck to it. It looked like a cheap imitation of those fuzzy ZZ Top guitars! :eek: :D

Blue Strat

Originally posted by nemp
I left my effects in my car in the 95 degree heat. They were hot to the touch. I haven't had a chance to listen to em but the LEDs are good. There a: Rev DT1, a Bad BoB booste, and an H2O. Can any thing bad happen to em?
Not likely a problem at all. You'll be able to answer the question better than we can when you try them out.

Boogie92801

I remember my friend once left a casett, in the case, on hte dash of his Gremlin (another story) and it actually melted on the dash, the tape and the case!

I think it was a pink floyd tape, if it matters.

Trending Topics