How cool was the Ox?

mcknigs

Silver Supporting Member
I recently watched a documentary on Entwhistle using the Netflix "Watch It Now" feature (downloading the movie to your computer). They used some of this isolated bass footage in that and it was cool, but they didn't have an entire song.

-Scott

fakeox

JAE singlehandedly brought the bass guitar out of the primordial mud. (with a tip of the hat to Jack Bruce):BEER

Tripower455

I recently watched a documentary on Entwhistle using the Netflix "Watch It Now" feature (downloading the movie to your computer). They used some of this isolated bass footage in that and it was cool, but they didn't have an entire song.

-Scott

That footage is from The Kids Are Alright, Deluxe edition. They have WGFA and Baba ORiley with the isolated bass feeds.

Another, easily available GREAT OX performance is on the Live at the Royal Albert Hall DVD (ca 2000). He goes nuts on 5:15 for about 5 minutes.......

I met the Ox back when the 'oo was touring.It was an enjoyable experience to have done that.He was an extremely affable and pleasant person.He was a gifted player as well.

Trending Topics